Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A "homeless" item looking for a good home...

After the successful despatch of Nards' homeless vibrator, I have decided to give you another conundrum to wrap your creative and ingenious thinking caps around...

Yes, it happens to the best of us at Christmas: the sad fact of a totally unwanted and unwarranted gift from an otherwise very beloved person!

Guess what my hubby sent me this year?

After keeping it pristine in its gold wrapping with gold rosette for weeks in anticipation, I finally opened it this morning...

Shock, horror! A glow-in-the-dark Ouija board game!

(Now, in case you don't know, the Ouija board has a bit of a history with me and Bjorn Erik, in that in Norway he begged to go to Witchy Bitchy occult/metaphysical paraphernalia shop, and buy one, and we did. He tried and tried to get an answer out of the damned thing, and I just felt sillier and sillier, feeling his fingers move the damned thing! He became more and more obsessed, and, when he finally got hospitalised, I asked online what I should do with it, and others said to dump it in the trash, which I could not do without Bjorn Erik's permission, since it came of his idea anyway, so I asked him, and he gave permission to dump it in the trash... Now he gives me something he really wants himself? ;-P)

I could send it back unopened to Norway, but would find the return cost of postage prohibitive...

I have never sold or bought anything on ebay, and would not have a clue how to go about it.

Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next