Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I miss bears!!!

OK, Usch (German for "little bear", from the Latin Ursula), I know you won't read this, because you despise online communications, but I miss you, because:

(1) the spangled drongo turned up on the Einstein Factor on Sunday, as a real bird, and I still have your drawing of it (if the Americans have a "star-spangled banner", why can't we have a spangled drongo?)

(2) Uncle Bob's place in downtown Armadale, totally French, "chez Bob", offers, among its other culinary offerings, "legumes oublies", "forgotten vegetables", would you believe?

(3) I got 6 out of 6 in my footy tipping this round, round 6... 666... descending minor chords, please! lol
(Sorry, I got that bit wrong - totally mathematically innumerate klutz as I find myself; I actually got 6/8, as everyone tried to tell me, but I assumed, when NAB footy tipping called it "outstanding", that that meant a perfect score! Still, 6 out of 6 in round 6 has a much better ring, don't you agree? lol)

Of course, I also miss the bear Bjorn ("Bear") Erik, who left a gaping hole in my life...

Where have all the bears gone?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next