Sunday, April 23, 2006

On the Roman road, with Alan Davies

Not much of a picture, I know, but believe it or not Alan Davies (pictured here on the left) has to represent one of the sexiest blokes on British television, although this photo does not do him justice (I thought that might get Sebi's attention, and maybe get him blogging again!) , and the "Roman Road", in which he plays Vince with his friend Matt (on the right) has to represent the epic Fool's journey, as in the Tarot, for our times, although the walk itself only amounts to a mere 6o miles or so, along the Roman road, from Chichester to London (Bridge)... did you know that the Romans originally built a Roman bridge on the site of the modern London bridge?


And just before that, you could see more interesting British television on our Aussie TV screens, following blow by artistic blow Rolf Harris' portrait of the queen... It made made both of them look quite interesting, and I do think his portrait of the queen the best yet, and not as "impressionistic" as I thought (and he wanted!), although I must admit I feel I could do just a good job, both artistically and personally, if given half a chance... ;-))
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

The show looked quite interesting on the ad. I didn't get to see Rolf and the Queen. It was an interesting week for British television, though, with Tony Blair on Parkinson too.

11:41 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Damn, I missed Parkie! But I did get to see all this other good stuff ;-))

1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next