Thursday, March 30, 2006

New moon dreams, possibly from Tiamat, great Dragon Mother

It seems I have some mice in some sort of plastic tank or box, but they keep morphing into cats, a bit too big for the tank or box... Josh and I going to move into some sort of apartment in a very high apartment block, but I cannot decide whether to keep the mice/kittens in the lounge room or my bedroom, only nobody, but NOBODY, wants to go out on the very small, rain-wet balcony, as it seems so high up, we all suddenly develop acrophobia... The flat seems to shrink when I hear we have to share it also with a large Croatian family... My father also present in dream, going up and down in lift...

Comment: reminds me that "mouse" = "pussy" in Norwegian! o O (very Freudian, after all, although mice also remind me of Mouse in medicine wheel this lunar month?) ;-))

In last night's dream, it seemed I went camping again (!) , and having attempted to do much artwork, decided that words got it down much more quickly and impressionistically, than sketches could do; found myself rendering, in colour, a purple basket, not unlike my Tarot basket... An indication that all seems clear to go to Tarot cafe today?

Actually, that turned out misleading, because the "bitch queen from hell" did go there, and, instead of living and letting live, made a big thing about my not talking to her, as promised, since she no longer wanted to talk to me; so I felt generally depressed and uncomfortable last night, too depressed to go to sleep for a while, at least till I got back to my habitual level of "Concoctionist" (Professor Snape?) in Alchemy; when finally able to sleep, I did, and daylight savings helped with extending that sleep for a whole other hour! I did however dream a lot, most of the details still hazy, but it seemed I did a lot of "good work" at Gawith after all, when I had begun to doubt even that (amazing how even a temporary depression spreads out to become more "global": a danger sign, and warning bell to my counsellor perceptions!). I really felt like the original "April fool" or "poisson d'avril" yesterday though, and we did discuss the card of the Fool (what else?); as a sidereal Pisces born in April, I find the pseudonym "April Fish" particularly appealing, and have used it before in the past (French equivalent of April fool) , but really, imho, they should just scrap all designs for the Fool card, and substitute a little mirror instead (i.e. who else = "the universal human"?).

WOW! The great Dragon Mother of the Abyss knew what she did when she got me to write down this week's dreams in this format after all, because last night Caz really opened the proverbial can of worms, when she pointed out the "Croatianness" of the first dream. I thought that might refer to a subconscious wish on my part for a "family" larger than just Josh and me (or not!), and last night my subconscious took that ball and ran with it, so to speak, because I found myself in a large Catholic church at Easter (where else, you may well ask?! lol), with a large statue of Mary as some kind of angel, with wings outspread... When invited to leave our offerings at the end of the service, I found a small side altar already cluttered with Catholic paraphernalia, and lovingly placed her on that, so she completely dwarfed everything else! I also had with me some kind of small child or spirit with its face made up in green, yellow and cream, with gold in between, kind of like an egglike enamel or ceramic mask... ;-))

Comment and interpretation: maybe Catholics should include a line in the litany to the Virgin, to the effect of "Hail, great Dragon Mother of the Abyss!" (in honor of Tiamat). I like to think of this little altar as especially dedicated to both the Dragon Mother Herself, as well as my wider, invisible, and very 'catholic' (i.e. universal) family, wherever they find themselves (and who cares, on the mundane level?)! In some ways, I still find myself, with my 'Easter birthday', enacting the Christian mysteries of death and resurrection? ;-))

7 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

What would we do without the wonder of dreams ? Having had my sleep pattern disturbed, I'm having some interesting dreams too. I wish there were a way to determine whether a dream is prophetic at the time, rather than waiting to see what waking 'reality' will dish out to us.

5:18 pm  
Blogger Ness said...

Rodent dreams, are you feeling mousy? That damn cat keeps interrupting. Did you see, there's an article around about the worlds smallest kitten, three inches tall.

11:41 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire, sorry to hear you have been feeling miserable. It seems that there must be something in the air affecting our sleep.

And when is your birthday ? I'm hopeless at remembering those things, so you'll have to remind me. Anyway, lots of love, and I'll speak to you soon, hopefully.

Sebi

4:38 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Thanks for caring; yes, it happens this month, 12th of April... 50th... but not sure how to celebrate it in style (one of the things that depressed me!) ;-P

5:02 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Only a week to go. Perhaps you'd like to have dinner or something on Wednesday night to celebrate ?

Hopefully I'll get around to checking my e-mail at the weekend. I've probably got hundreds of e-mails waiting for me. (Mostly spam, of course). Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon, and we can make some plans to celebrate another year under your belt.

Lots of love
Sebi

7:57 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Where, when? I have half a century under this belt ;-P

9:35 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

And shall I bring a bottle of absinthe? lol

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next