Tuesday, February 21, 2006

White Loony Wizard

Happy Mayan (Tzolkin) 'birthday' to me,
Happy Mayan (Tzolkin) 'birthday' to me!!
Funny how my Mayan 'birthday' comes back to back with Sebi's Red Magnetic Skywalker, don't you think? Also note that the cyber-Tarot I got today = the card of the Magician...
And Usch tells me that the echidna I dreamt, when threatened by a tram nazi about to bust me, in the ChaoStation lucid dream, where I woke up momentarily, with the anxiety of finding myself busted, and then 'remembered' to put myself back into the dream, turn into an echidna, roll myself into a ball and disappear to the point of invisibility under his very nose = a real 'animal fetch'! Not that I chose it, any more than I chose the dream-problem/anxiety, but it chose me, and so maybe this = my real astral eidolon (for this lunar month at least, while in medicine wheel!), rather than Davo, as previously thought ;-))

7 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Happy Mayan Birthday, Claire, though I must be honest and, like the inimmitable Pauline H, ask "Please explain??"

12:33 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Sounds suspiciously a little more like active imagination than lucid dreaming, but at least you managed to 'escape', whatever it was. And what exactly is a 'ChaoStation' lucid dream ?

12:44 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Former Chaos Magick website, now becoming a book, by Su, which I will illustrate ;-))

3:47 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I think lucid dreaming and active imagination may well overlap considerably ;-))

3:48 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Best recommendation = google Dreamspell calendar...thanks for your kind words on Colin's blog today, too, btw; much appreciated! ;-))

3:50 pm  
Blogger Medusa161 said...

G'day Sebi, Claire and everyone

IF you have a serious (?) appreciation for the mentally wyrd and would really like to consider where an active imagination can take one ... Claire and I might just have the means to help you strap on those buterfly wings (grins).

8:20 am  
Blogger Medusa161 said...

Oops - I meant "butterfly"!

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next