Monday, January 02, 2006

Yellow Self-Existing Seed

Hmm, I wonder if the old lady in room 10 getting up, DRESSED, to go to the letterbox, does not amount to some New Year's miracle of regeneration? In all the time I have lived here, I have only ever seen her shuffle out there in her nightie. Just her having dressed herself, and giving everyone New Year greetings, seems something of a small miracle, which I cannot help but quietly observe in passing... I mean, from that one image, don't you get the idea of today's glyph of the little seed uncurling from its husk to present itself, however briefly, to the sunlight? ;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger mythosandbios said...

See the universe is balanced. Your neigbour was dressed, my neighbour thought I was in my pj's ... when I was dressed ... well there ya go LOL!

7:13 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

lmao!

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next