Friday, January 13, 2006

What the Bleep sequel

Yes, it has come out, and will reach a cinema near you shortly? Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice, as she plummeted further and further down the rabbit hole of mysteriousness... Those 'lucky ducks' in Oregon get to see it before everyone else - at least in this universe/dimension! Have to go "create my day" now...

I don't know what to make of the "omens" presented in this morning's meditation, true to the "double-edged sword" nature of Olodumare (the Ace of Pentacles), today's card... It 'boiled down to', or rather accumulated, the Hermit, Page of Pentacles and 5 of Cups... Now, remember, I use the Voodoo Tarot here, and you can see the pictures by clicking on the link in my sidebar! Hermit seems fairly logical, given that both B-E and I find ourselves necessarily in "Hermit"-type situations. It seems the Page of Pentacles and 5 of Cups that have me foxed... Yaguo reminds me very kabbalistically of Malkuth, as receiving all the emanations from above, in particular, as shown, Ochosi, Oggun, Oshun and Yemaya, i.e. gods and goddesses alike (very appropriate when you think that the meditation began with Olodumare, one of the Kethers).

Therefore, the lines from the Other Bible's gnostic psalm:
"As for me, a creature of clay and water,
with a heart of stone,
how am I worthy of all this?
You set your word
in this ear of dust
and write truths on my heart."

Now, in this morning's spread, her arrow (of Ochosi, linking her also to the moon-goddess Artemis, to mix pantheons... Otherwise she reminds me of a very house-proud little putzfrau) points to Congo Ogoun, i.e. the doctor administering an injection. So I wonder whether this means an extra dose of "healing energy" coming B-E's way this full moon, as we prepare to speak more, in an earlier timezone, tonight, or whether the hospital could so ill-advisedly, literally, give him a hated injection at full moon? I hope the former... Thoughts, anyone?

As it turned out, the traditional meaning of the 5 of Cups won out: at first, I rang at our agreed earlier time: he slept; I just re-rang, and he did not want to take the phone... Perhaps they have also drugged him up? And now I get the 10 of Swords as well? Oh, great... ;-P

And if you love spiders, you will also love Aidan's blog;-))

3 Comments:

Blogger Aidan Aristos said...

Thank's for the link on your Blog Claire

1:28 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Can't wait to see the movie, Claire.

A very well-written analysis, too. Very carefully explained. Sorry though, about the 10 of swords.

Love,
Sebi
XXX

10:34 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

You're welcome, Aidan... Yeh, Sebi, but we live on another day? (inner meaning of the 10 of Swords: the worst now over for now?) ;-))

10:39 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next