Saturday, January 07, 2006

Daily Tarot epiphany: 4 of Wands

That CD for Shirley/mythos nearly didn't get burnt this morning; in the absence of my music genius friend Craig, I found it a lot more complicated actually burning the thing than I remembered, when he sat by me here, telling me what to do! lol It actually corresponded to my card of the day, 4 of Wands, which according to the Voodoo represents a "marriage of fire and water... success seemingly against all odds"! lol Even then, for some reason, it did not burn the tracks in the regular order, as written on the cover note, but all jumbled up, but never mind, once she plays them, she will soon work out which track amounts to which... Interestingly, in my morning meditation, I began with that card, asking the cards themselves what it meant, and did my patience/solitaire meditative thing, finally 'boiling the cards down' (good fire/water metaphor!) to the 9 of Wands and the 2 of Cups; this combination also manifested when having a drink later with Marie Rose (as you do!): it turned out, she also amounts, like me, to a heady Aries/Pisces combo, as I suspect, from his music, Mike Scott of the Waterboys (!) does too, oscillating as he does between the gentle, lyrical and folky (Pisces) to the more energetic of his 'rocking' numbers (Aries)... ;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Good to see that you had 'success against all odds' with the CD burning too !

Please explain your epiphany in further detail for the less tarot-educated but interested.

3:56 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

that 4 of Wands ("marriage of fire and water, against all odds": see pic under Voodoo Tarot link in sidebar) = 9 of Wands (lots of fire!)+ 2 of Cups (a little bit of water) ;-))

7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next