Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sons of God?

I wonder if this amounted to the website Bjorn Erik checked out, when he found himself online briefly? Actually, he said that the only reason he did not take the phone last time seems that he found himself "preoccupied'' with food at the time, in the form of a bread pudding! lol
As it happened, I did "see in the New Year"; well, at least the sound of the firecrackers woke me up as I found myself nodding off over Anne Rice's The Witching Hour, lol! But how sad it seemed in comparison with the wonders of the firecrackers that came right to our balcony in Norway, not to mention the wonders of another New Year when B-E already found himself in hospital...
Here I present a New Year's reflection from the Ecclesia Gnostica, of which B-E and I did once go on a wild-goose chase, looking for the "Oslo parish", lol!

http://www.gnosis.org/ecclesia/lect011.htm

"I resolved to move just a little more slowly through the world, to look around myself with greater care, and to try to remain conscious of all that was going on around me at all times." (The Witching Hour, p. 697) - always a good resolution! ;-))

6 Comments:

Blogger Aidan Aristos said...

Hello Claire happy New Year. All The best for you and your family in the new year. i see you posted the statue and the whale.

9:28 am  
Blogger Aidan Aristos said...

The question about how can i google a picture is when you open google were you type what your going to look for, only you click images which is just to the left for the centre

9:57 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I know that; what I meant was, how do you find the source of an already googled picture, like your strange underwater creature? lol

And happy 2006 to you and yours as well!

10:25 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

What web site did you get that picture from ? Strangely enough, I would like to check it out. Good to hear the B-E is well, and that you managed to get hold of him.

Happy New Year. I like the quote from "The Witching Hour", and its relation to New Year's Resolutions. I'm going to have a look at the link to the Ecclesia Gnostica now.

1:00 pm  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

Curiouser and Curiouser! I have been visiting the gnostic.org library to read the GRS Mead Hermes collection over the last week.

I could well take heed of the resolution contained in the Witching Hour quote. Although there are many who would say that I move so slowly through the world that I am travelling backwards in time (lol) ... it is the "...to look around myself with greater care, and to try to remain conscious of all that was going on around me at all times." aspect of the quote that I must needs take note of.

8:17 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

The Sons of God Motorcycle Club would you believe, Sebi? Just google Sons of God ;-))

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next