Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Reading for Sebi with the Whimsical Tarot , Red Rhythmic Skywalker

4 of Cups: http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/photo/105/107.jpg

This seems how I like to think of the Emperor, i.e. men in general: "the king is in the altogether... he's naked as the day that he was born!" (Danny Kaye, Hans Christian Andersen), i.e. if men get up your nose, so to speak, just picture them naked! lol Apparently, you have experienced a certain disillusionment with someone, or someone has become disillusioned with you, and has had the courage to point this out! Disillusionment does not feel particularly good, but would you rather have illusions, or allow someone else to have illusions about you?

Queen of Swords: http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/photo/105/97.jpg

Here she comes again, this suave and quick-witted separated or (grass-)widowed lady, looking like a Mother Christmas in her Red Riding Hood cloak trimmed elegantly with fur, and every inch a queen (the fur presumably ermine, although you cannot see the black spots). She seems alone, but not lonely, with her power-animal the owl (of wisdom) looking protectively out for her (a considerably more cheerful take on the Red Riding Hood theme, than my own Princess of Pentacles, also in a snowy wood!). This reminds me of myself in Norway, with the owl, and the snowy forest and all (feeling homesick for the snow already!). I wonder what she has in her basket of Christmas goodies for you? Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a (Four and Twenty) pie, with sauce, presumably! lol But listen to what she has to tell you, because it seems presumably all good stuff ;-))

The Moon: http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/photo/105/37.jpg

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle (although you can't see them here!),
the cow jumped over the moon;
the little dog laughed to see such sport,
and the dish ran away with the spoon.

Now if you can make any sense out of that, good luck to you! lol

We do not even have full moon, but rather a waning gibbous, but presumably you feel 'over the moon', and your 'little dog', i.e. loyal husband Aidan, seems having a good time as well, as you both have plenty to laugh about! Dish running away with the spoon = a kind of elopement? And judging by the little screen thingy on legs, you both enjoy a rich and rewarding cyber-life as well! But do watch for your emotions ebbing and flowing with the moon; if you don't put a moon-phase calculator on your blog, at least check mine daily... ;-))

9 of Rods: http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/photo/105/145.jpg

Little boy blue, come blow your horn,
the sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn (there's that cow again, but don't have a cow, man! lol);
but where is the boy that looks after the sheep?
He's under the haystack fast asleep.

Need I explain the Freudian significance of "blowing your horn"? lol But sometimes, exciting as it all feels, the extreme heat, of both passion, in both the erotic and conflicting senses, and the literal heat of summer get a bit much for you, and you just have to collapse in a heap... If you equated to a woman, I would say you found yourself in menopause (hot flushes), but men presumably have their midlife crises as well, and you find it pretty hard to stick to your regular duties and disciplines when totally exhausted... Hope you like this reading; hope it makes sense to you, as it does to me ;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

First of all, I'll start by asking you about what I would do with a moon calendar on my blog when I have no idea how the ebb and flow of my emotions relate to it. I am aware though of the importance of a full moon, so am open to learning much more. In fact, one of my resolutions for the new year is to get into 'Superlearning and Supermemory'.

I must confess that I don't think I wrote the four categories that you mentioned refer to the reading. If I remember correctly, you said that the first is the past, the second the present, the future influences, and the fourth the probable outcome. If I've got everything 'arse up', please let me know. I'm going to publish your reading with the cards. Aidan loves them, as I knew he would. I would also like to do a special feature on the 9 of Rods. I had quite a reaction to it. It reminded me of a piece of artwork I did, and it also brought to mind one of my favourite songs. ( Synchronistically, the song is about insomnia and a shepherd boy, and tonight is one of the few times I've felt insomniacal ).

Anyway, more comments on this later. Thanks for the reading. I've got copies of the four cards on my desktop and am going to put them on my blog. But for the moment, it's off to bed as it's 2:45am.

Love,
Sebi
XXXX

1:46 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

>First of all, I'll start by asking you about what I would do with a moon calendar on my blog when I have no idea how the ebb and flow of my emotions relate to it.

Easy; basically your emotions 'wax', i.e. increase, elevate or get excited towards full moon, reaching maximum around full moon, and then decrease or gradually wind down during the waning, reaching minimum energy at new moon... Then they start to wax again towards the full, and so on.

I didn't write them? ;-P

The first is the past, the second the present, the third, resources known and unknown, the fourth the "future" or likely or possible outcome.

>( Synchronistically, the song is about insomnia and a shepherd boy, and tonight is one of the few times I've felt insomniacal ).

Yes, but this shepherd boy hardly suffers from insomnia, quite the reverse! ;-P

6:03 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next