Saturday, December 31, 2005

La Sirene working overtime?

Ok, how cool can synchronicities get? Just when I get the 7 of Cups (in the Voodoo Tarot, La Sirene), Aidan aidan-aristos.blogspot.com blogs these cool pictures of whales and mermaids!!! lol

Nice pictures to contemplate, especially at the heat of summer: with the 6 of Cups physically on my desktop yesterday, and the 7, La Sirene herself, today, I feel physically 'cooler' than with the 8 of Wands (funny that!), even as the temperature soars... I would expect Wands to have a similar subjective effect in winter, as I just commented on mythos' blog ;-)) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next