Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Carnival

Hmm, you can celebrate every day as a Carnival day, with this card? And while we find ourselves in a somewhat silly, if festive, mood this silly season, why not drop into www.tarotforum.net and check out my battle to the death (with Tarot) with Amaterasu, the Shinto sun-goddess (Tarot Games and Fun)? ;-))
(For some reason, my access to replying to this thread seems blocked by a 404 error message; could someone please email or PM Similia and tell her what has happened - because the "error message" won't even let me do that? I will post my reply as soon as humanly and technically possible ;-P)
Hehe, I figured out from a thread on "tech. support" that there exists a silly known bug on AT that will not allow the words "curl" and "lynx" for some unknown reason, so I just had to delete the "curl", as in, "You curl up in foetal posture", and it went straight through!!! lol
NOW GET IN THERE AND VOTE 1 FOR ME!!! lmao

8 Comments:

Blogger mythosandbios said...

Similia is a 'him' not a 'her'! Met him at the Conference and he is our resident elf!

1:30 am  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

Left a message on the thread for Sim.

1:36 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Oops... Thanks, I could see your message, but still not access the thread and I have my reply all ready to go! ;-P

6:54 am  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

Jeepers! i had forgotten about the 'curl' and 'lynx' thing ... so strange LOL.

10:13 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

o O (and just last night got the same message when trying to post a post with neither!) ;-P

6:10 am  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

Odd ... if I recall, there are a couple of other words it won't accept. Problem is that I can't remember them. This 'lynx' here (moi) must like to keep her secrets.... either that or it as you said the other day ... I don't have a memery problem, just a recall problems LOL.

8:07 am  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

Seems that I also have a spelling or typing problem LOL. I voted by the way!

2:16 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Oh cool, so who put in the other vote? Thanks, btw... ;-))
So there seem also other words that elicit the dreaded 404 'blank screen of death', in AT? Whichever word it amounted to, it cost me 45 minutes of unsaved reading work last night... ;-P (Mind you, I had only done a general reading in the absence of a specific question, so I regard it as good practice with the Giotto, and ironing out Giotto 'divinatory kink' along the way! lol)

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next