Thursday, December 29, 2005

8 of Wands (again!)

YAY!!! Today's Simbi la Flambeau not only finally brought me B-E's long-awaited second Christmas present (hopefully he also finally has mine by now, as well!), but also I no longer found myself "suspended" from AT (Aeclectic Tarot forum), and I felt this card helped me post some (possibly helpful?) dream-interpretation comments on the "dreaming the Tarot" thread, re the Knight of Wands, for a fellow Victorian! I love this card... It breaks through all sorts of delays and indecisions!
Mythos might even like to read Anne Rice's The Witching Hour, when I have ploughed through its 1206 pages, that is! lol

e.g. a sample: 'He would not see or speak to anyone except Dr Morris, but Dr Morris couldn't help him. His friends couldn't help him either. And they didn't want to talk to him any more. They were tired of hearing him talk about being dead for an hour and then coming back. And he certainly did not want to talk to the hundreds who wanted to see a demonstration of his psychic power." (p.33)

Plus it did feel really, really hot on that day... Hopefully today (30 Jan.) will feel somewhat cooler with the 6 of Cups ;-))

5 Comments:

Blogger mythosandbios said...

* suspended from AT's???????????

* Anne Rice book sounds good.

* 30th Jan ??? don't wish my life away LOL

8:09 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Yeh...got an error message from AT's that said I was 'suspended', as I told you in a postcard, but it seems alright now...

Oops, I must have meant 30 Dec, sorry! lol

Actually The Witching Hour seems her best, if longest, yet, and I have read just about all of them... I can't put it down ;-))

10:18 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I hate the Gregorian calendar: the Mayan Tzolkin makes so much more sense - Happy Tzolkin New Year, today, 30 Dec!! lol

10:21 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Good to hear that you got a Christmas present from Bjorn-Eric. You must have been very happy to hear from him.

I'm going to attempt to contact you at Gawith Villa today to let you know that it's a bit too hot too meet for fish and chips.

11:18 am  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

Don't remember the postcard. Doesn't mean that I didn't get it ... just means that I am still so brain dead that my recall-ability is on holidays ... somewhere cool and exotic and beautiful no doubt. I just wish that it had taken the rest of me with it.lol

Did the weekly shop with Ma today ... and a Bunnings run, and put together a fan for them, changed the odd lightglobe or 2, and have to go out again to post a sympathy card and buy the apple juice that didn't make it onto the list.

I would just like it if it was acknowledged that I am on a disability pension because I am disabled through illness (and thus need down-time, and rest), rather than a care-for-the-entire Jackson world pension. Grump!

Doesn't seem to sink in with anyone ... mythos screams loudly and flops on the floor in the heat!

Oh well ... take no notice ... I'm just venting. I am glad that you got your B-E present. Forgot to mention that. Brain work, I demand thee to work .... pause ... nup! it's still on holidays somewhere.

hugs

3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next