Thursday, November 10, 2005

Spirit card from the Whimsical Tarot


Actually, the more I look at this card, especially as a "Spirit" card, the more I feel struck by the big gust of spirit/wind issuing from the wolf's mouth, and also by the fact that, no matter how much the "big, bad wolf" (of fate and karma) has "huffed and puffed" in my life, still my little brick house (of my marriage to and love of Bjorn Erik) stands firm! Perhaps because of all my "hanging in there" (see Arachne the Spider Goddess below, hanging from her own web) ;-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

I agreee that you've gotta love this card. I hope that you can manage to get the manual which accompanies the cards when you buy them. Do you have an ETP ? ( Expected time of purchase ? )

Love,
Sebi
XXX

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next