Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lunatic Tarot


Wow! You gotta love this Lunatic Tarot - funny that it came up straight away for me at www.tarotgarden.com, without my having to search for it (there seems a message in that for all of us!) lol The Magician as 'Mad Hatter' looks awesome, I love how the Sun represents a female, and me as either the Queen of Cups or Justice...now would that not look great at the next Tarot Cafe? lol And maybe Sebi could turn up as the Mad Hatter, if he promises to behave (now when did the Mad Hatter ever behave himself, except at his own 'tea party'?) lol

3 Comments:

Blogger mythosandbios said...

Isn't it just such a stunning deck ... on my list for when it comes back into stock!

8:16 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

Can I put my name next on the list ? It's going straight to my "Floogle Wishlist". Fortunately there are only three things on it so far, so it's going straight to the top of a very short list.

And thanks for the compliment too, Claire. I had a fantastic time at my party, thanks especially to you. I am going to blog about the beautiful presents that you gave me, including all the books that I managed to get with the voucher from the Fitzroy St. Bookshop.

And I can't wait until the Tarot Cafe to meet Mythos ! I hope the birth of my brother and sister-in-law's baby doesn't interfere with my plans on Saturday. I couldn't wait a whole month, I'm sure. Time for me to check out Mythos' blog too !

Lots of love as always,
Sebi
XXX

3:26 am  
Blogger Richard Gumsley said...

Thank you for your so cool post,it is useful,i love it very much.
sun signs

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next