Monday, November 21, 2005


HELP, PLEASE, SOMEONE OR SOMETHING SEEMS TRYING TO HIJACK MY BROWSER, AND I CANNOT ACCESS EMAIL, COMMENT ON BLOGS, OR ANYTHING NORMAL, OK? BEAR WITH ME... ;-P
After all the computer dramas last night (I copped a Trojan virus on the weekend, it seems, and what do a Trojan computer virus and a Trojan condom have in common?); they both seem ways of sneaking something seemingly inoffensive in there... I dreamt (Blue Lunar Night a good night for it, too, it seems) I found myself back in Norway, living with Bjorn Erik, but in his mother's house (!); I had to sleep in the lounge room, but I felt happy just to find myself there... He seemed out at a hospital appointment; some nurses or case-workers showed up at the house and, when I asked them if I did in fact amount to a "nobody", they answered rudely, "Yes", whereupon I let fly at them for speaking so rudely...!! ;-))

4 Comments:

Blogger mythosandbios said...

No problem!

3:59 am  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

Have a look at my blog ... it has a message about what you can do to get rid of your virus.

Also, the Whimsical arrived today (and my Golden Tarot of Klimt - I am in love LOL).

Your dream saounds like it belongs with my Tower Daily card, except that I am just getting over my first migraine in 18 months - blew the top of my head off??? Feels like it! Sheesh! And, I had forgotten the nausea and vomitting that goes with it ... air pollution -> sinus headache -> migraine - > Tower!

12:52 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Sorry to hear about your computer dramas, Claire, but it's good to see that you're active in the 'oneirosphere'. At least the first part of the dream seemed pleasant. Interesting theme of reconciliation with Bjorn-Eric's mother. Shame he wasn't there in the dream. And I'm glad you aren't going to let any nurses or case workers speak down to you !

What is the tarot card you've posted here, by the way ? Is there any correspondence between it and the story that you've posted here ?

3:56 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

King of Swords, Sebi! lol

7:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next