- Stuck in the Middle with you; Send in the clowns; Fool on the Hill; The Joker is Me (Shirley Bassey); Brain Damage (Pink Floyd).Magician
- Don't you know it's magic? Pinball Wizard (Tommy, The Who).High Priestess
- Suzanne (Leonard Cohen).Empress
- Let it be, or Lady Madonna (Beatles).Emperor -
Cat's in the Cradle (Harry Chapin); Father and Son (Cat Stevens); Santa Claus is coming to town (for the Whimsical Tarot only!).Hierophant
- Son of a Preacher Man.Lovers
- Torn between two Lovers (Mary McGregor).Chariot
- Born to be wild (Steppenwolf); We've gotta get out of this place (Animals); Wheels on Fire (Dylan).Justice
- Father, forgive them (Brian Cadd).Strength
- I am Woman (Helen Reddy).Wheel -
What goes up... (Blood, Sweat and Tears).Hermit
- Eleanor Rigby (Beatles); One is the loneliest number (John Farnham).Hanged Man
- "People are strange, when you're a stranger..." (Doors).Death
- This is the end (Doors); Nobody's Moggy (Eric Bogle); Dead Skunk in the middle of the road!Temperance
- "Trouble, move away..." (Cat Stevens, Harold and Maude).Devil
- Devil in Disguise (Elvis); Tom Waits, Heart Attack and Vine; Black Magic Woman; That Old Black Magic.Tower
- Tower of Song (Leonard Cohen); Edinburgh Castle (Waterboys); A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall (Bob Dylan).Star
- Star Man (David Bowie); When you wish upon a star; Swing on a Star; Ziggie Stardust?Moon
- Blue Moon; Moonshadow (Cat Stevens); Bad Moon Rising; The Whole of the Moon (Waterboys).Sun
- Here Comes the Sun; Silent Sunlight (Cat Stevens); Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy(John Denver); Sonny (Bobby Hebb) also must rate a mention...Sun reversed = Beegees, Spicks and Specks, she says in a moment of solar epiphany!!!!!Judgement
- It's the End of the World as we know it (REM).World
- "Now I know that the world is round..." (Beegees); The Carnival is Over (Seekers; especially with the Voodoo Tarot!).Wands.
1 - A Little Ray of Sunshine (Axiom); When A Child is Born (Johnny Mathers); The Tiger (Finn Corey's William Blake project, at least with my Tarot!).
2 - What About Me? (Shannon Noel)
3 - Girl, I'm going to make you sweat (Inner Circle); Norwegian Wood (George Harrison).
4 - Obladi, oblada (Beatles); We'll build a world of our own (Seekers).
5 - Kung-fu fighting (Carl Fighting?); Saturday night's alright for fighting (Elton John).
6 - Yellow Brick Road (especially with the Whimsical); Country Road, Take Me Home (John Denver); Back in the U.S.S.R., if you feel really silly! lol
7 - Masters of War (Bob Dylan); Brick in the Wall, or One of My Turns (Pink Floyd); These Boots Are Made for Walking?
8 - Mr Postman (Carpenters).
9 - Hot Hot Hot (The Cure).
10 - Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash).
Princess - Voodoo Child (Black-Eyed Peas, especially with the Voodoo Tarot!).
Prince - Great Balls of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis).
Queen - Hot Chilli Woman (Noiseworks); Falling in Love Again (Marlene Dietrich).
King - Circle of Life, Lion King (in honor of Shez above!)Cups
1 - We've only just begun (Paul Williams); It's only the beginning (Debra Conway).
2 - Just an old-fashioned love song (Paul Williams); Falling in Love Again (Marlene Dietrich)? Or "drink to me only with thine eyes" (my Tarot!) ;-))
3 - Party on Wheels (Sweet and Sour, the Takeaways); World Party (Waterboys).
4 - It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to... (Leslie Gore).
5 - Song Sung Blue (Neil Diamond); Tomorrow's Party (Velvet Underground), or any good ole self-respecting blues tune!! (as per the advice of Neil Diamond) ;-))
6 - Come sail your ships around me (Nick Cave); love on the radio (Skyhooks) ; California Dreaming (Melanie Safka).
7 - Little Old Winedrinker Me (Dean Martin); Cheap wine and a 3-day growth (Cold Chisel), with a slim possibility of Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin).
8 - "Brother, my cup is empty..." (Nick Cave).
9 - "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony" (New Seekers).
10 - My cup runneth over, or the 23rd psalm?
Princess - My Little Angel (William Shakespeare).
Prince - Come, said the boy... (Mondo Rock).
Queen - Searching for the dolphins (Tim Buckley).
King - From a Jack to a King (Ned Miller)?Swords
1 - Blinded by the light (Manfred Mann; Bruce Springsteen); Claude on acid, "Manchester, England, England" (Hair), if feeling a bit silly! lol
2 - Happy Talk (South Pacific).
3 - Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell).
4 - I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones).
5 - One Tin Soldier (Buffy Ste Marie).
6 - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (Beatles); I am Sailing (Rod Stewart).
7 - Mack the Knife; His Word is not his Bond (Waterboys).
8 - Jailhouse Rock (Elvis).
9 - Shivers (Nick Cave), or anything by Leonard Cohen, as in "music to slash your wrists by"?
10 - Don't worry, be happy; Red Rubber Ball (Seekers).
Princess - Don't Come Around Here No More (Tom Petty, at least the videoclip, for its references to Alice, and hence connected to my Tarot!).
Prince - Johnny Be Good;
Queen - Mrs Robinson (Simon and Garfunkel);
King - Paperback writer (Beatles).Pentacles
1 - Big Spender (Shirley Bassey) - a "power song" and a half! ;-))
2- We're all going on a summer holiday (Cliff Richard); Oh, it's a lovely holiday with Mary (Mary Poppins).
3 - Help! or I get by with a little help from my friends (Beatles); Spiderman theme (Ramones).
4 - "Slow down, you move too fast...." (Simon and Garfunkel).
5 - In the Ghetto (Elvis); Love-child (Supremes).
6 - Sisters of Mercy (Leonard Cohen).
7 - Going to the Chapel (Dixiecups).
8 - Little Boxes (Pete Seeger).
9 - Material Girl (Madonna).
10 - When I'm 64 (Beatles, which, sadly, Paul McCartney seems no longer able to sing, as he approaches 64!).
Princess - Hey, there, little Red Riding Hood (with my Tarot), Princess in Rags (Gene Pitney).
Prince - Colorado Rocky Mountain High (John Denver, in the sense of an earth-based vision quest).
Queen - Me and Mrs Jones (Billy Paul)?
King - Dedicated Follower of Fashion (Kinks, underlining the essentially conservative, rather than innovative, nature of the earth-suit!).
No, Craig, I do not feel up to supplying "divinatory meanings" for all of these, but hopefully the songs themselves will suggest something of the divinatory meanings! lol