Sunday, October 23, 2005

Speaking of Tarot Tantra tattoos... Sebi, and the guys at Club 80, eat your hearts out!


He put it on his ankh-le, by the way, if you don't get the anatomy! lol
And do take the "leap off the wheel" to really "spin out" into other dimensions, and see the below Tarot card and other zoo-ani-flash-morphs spin out into hallucinatory dimensions, as well as an interesting insight into this shaman/Skywalker's chaotic and creative artistic process, with a distinctly cthuloid twist! Talk about the High Priest of HM(t)L: I think I feel in love!! *sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

It sounds like you were a bit stoned when you wrote this ! Unless I have to read the next post to understand it. A rather curious tatoo indeed, though.

3:04 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I felt a bit 'stoned' and spacey this amazing Skywalker morning! lol

7:05 pm  
Blogger mythosandbios said...

I must get someone to photograph my back shoulder tattoo of the frog from the Medicine Cards - I wonder how much it has grown since I ... er.... got .... um ... big!

12:59 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next