Thursday, October 06, 2005


Page of Swords, Animal Tarot: I especially like the last card (in the Animal Tarot), because it also reflects my "other obsession", as reflected in last night's dream, of playing literati! It seems the King of Swords (see post below) has spawned a child and heir ;-))

Sword maiden: earth of air: I could not do that sum, and now they punish me for it - it just does not seem fair. I tried to do my homework, mummy and daddy would not help me with it - just when I needed them. *close to tears* When the tears come, they will come sliding hot, fat and salty with the injustice and the bitter sting and smarting hurt of it. Already my cheeks flush with the rising suppressed tension. Now if only I could find my way back down that rabbit-hole of mysteriousness, to curl up and hide, bunny-like - says this little Alice with her mighty sword of glittering precocity and perspicacity. She will show them! And then this weighty crown of her newly-acquired queenhood (from recently graduating from pawndom) will no longer weigh so heavily with the oppression of intellectual over-challenge. This crown will no longer feel 12 sizes too big, and press down so upon her ears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Very nice, Claire. I also love the picture from the animal tarot, even though I am not sure about the symbolism of it.

10:07 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Read above: I just told you (what it means for me) ;-P

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next