Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tarot reading for Nathaniel, whom Usch and I just met in the tram today, if he logs in!

The Relationship spread provides insight into the interaction between two people or entities. It seems the spread of choice for questions about partnerships, be they in romance or business. The Renaissance Tarot equates to a modern deck, with symbolism drawn from the heroic age.

None of my regular readers will know Nathaniel from the proverbial bar of soap, but by a strange and spooky coincidence, today's cyber-Tarot, Justice, appears in his spread, so I know that one appeared especially for him, from a "chance" encounter (which just goes to show, no such thing really exists!) lol
Click for DetailsThe card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Three of Cups (Abundance): A strange but beautiful occurrence. Omg, this card also turned up, by spooky "coincidence", as my personal card of the day this morning! It refers to a postcard I sent once to my son from not-so-distant Warburton: "having a lovely time - wish you were here", which can also summarise Nathaniel's recurring dream! Dreams can also seem like postcards or emails from apparent strangers we know we have known "before". The "3" of the card also referred to a weird dream of my own at the time, in which I had not one, but three sons! What this card seems to represent equates to finished, or unfinished karmic business?
Click for DetailsThe card at the top right represents how you see your partner. The Sun: Glory and rejoicing. The light of reason. The flower of manhood. Inspiration in poetry and music.
Igraine, the dawn star: Round belly, round and golden as the sun, round golden globular discs of breasts - truly, "your belly resembles a heap of wheat, surrounded by lilies" (Song of Songs). This Lady of the Sun squats astride a moon-crescent disc, crying aloud in pangs of childbirth, crowned with 12 stars (Revelation 12). If we could capture these pinpricks in time-exposure photography, they would describe great whirling streaks encircling her in a halo of glory. The lost child about to enter re-birth has not yet felt the birthquakes; he remains undisturbed in repose in the womb of the sun?
Click for DetailsThe card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Ten of Swords (Ruin): Calamity. The failure of a hero, foretold in prophesy, but brought about by the hero's own choices.
Sword ten: give up expectations that in all likelihood cannot come to pass, even though this seems as brutal as the Biblical injunction to "cut off the hand that offends thee"! ;-P
Click for DetailsThe card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. Eight of Cups (Indolence):
simplicity - especially on those days, like Boxing Day, that seem one huge anticlimax, or merely hungover, after the "big, special days", like Christmas. Come back to reality, normality, sanity of regular free-flow of 5th-dimensional energy (big Zen chuckle!). No need for disappointment, although when all the water leaks out of the bucket, the reflection of the moon, a reflection of a reflection, seems also lost (Zen parable). Mostly, just be*here*now, or you might miss something really important in the present, by hankering for something that might or might not happen in the future! Even the feasts of "no-occasion", everyday life, can amount to special feasts, of presence!
Click for DetailsThe card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Justice: The vindication of the just and the punishment of the unjust. Rule of reason. Balance of power (=karma). The spider's comfort: "Worry no more, you soldier's son / Just walk on by, and you'll be fine" (Finn Corey's William Blake project).
The yin-yang of opposing complementarities bound together in the spider's web of life, threads of fate and karma binding each to the other - the red and the green - Martian militancy and Venutian harmony reconciled in fairness at last - this seems what I would truly call a miracle, a "win-win" situation, as per A Course in Miracles! Behind thyself (TVAT TVAM ASI), in each facet of Grandmother Spider's web to which she has bound you, even the jewelled prismatic eyes of flies that the spider will eat for breakfast tomorrow - in this wondrous web of interrelationship, even the spider and the fly become one, for the spider only eats itself, whatever it eats!

(I would even go so far as to suggest, there may exist karmic reasons why you cannot see him, other than in dream, right now, and the dream figure of your glorious "solar" love - see above - may in fact represent a projected image of your own beauty and potential!)
Click for DetailsThe card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. Page of Coins: An intelligent and sensible young person. Dependable and practical person who yet hides mysterious corners of himself and hoards secret treasures. An admirer of the patterns of heavens, the makeup of nature, or the language of numbers.
Stone maiden, earth of earth - "daddy's girl". Your daddy might seem a snowman, for all the warmth he gave. Even now, you seek your grandmother's house, little girl lost in the wintry woods. Your bare feet turn blue in the snow, but however lost, lonely, orphaned and estranged from your earthly parents you feel, know that the brightness of your spiritual home blazes in the defiant red of your cloak and hood. Your dress is innocent, virginal white, and four and twenty blackbirds pipe from the pie lovingly packed into your basket of goodies for Grandma. Their carolling awakes even the butterflies and swallows into an untimely spring. Snow covers the signpost that should show you the way, Little Red Riding Hood, and no flowers bloom for you yet, on or off the path... I love this card, because it shows our genetic resemblance to our earthly and even spiritual parents, even when we feel most estranged or alienated! Hey, there, little Red Riding Hood, you do not seem as far out of your way as you think.... ;-))
Click for DetailsThe card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. Page of Cups: A young person of sensitive and meditative nature, capable of deep loyalty and profound affection. "Ugly duckling" -earth of water: who would think that someone who thought him/herself so ugly as a child, could grow up into such a beautiful adult? You could have had deep feelings of insecurity about your physical attractiveness as a child, but, be told, you have now turned into the most gorgeous swan, and not the "duck" they expected you to turn into!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

Another very interesting tarot reading. It would seem this time that the interpretations are all yours, and not lifted from the website. I love the way that you put such a personal interpretation on the reading and turn it into a story.

Do you think that the reading would benefit from some type of summary or overview at the end ? I certainly would like to see one. I feel that it would tie the cards in the reading together into a coherent whole, especially as someone like the person you are doing the reading for may not have much experience with the cards, and so may require things to be spelled out clearly at the end in such a way.

All the best,
Sebi
XXX

7:43 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

All the interpretations, from your reading on, have been my own: I never even liked the interpretations of the website, but sometimes, even here, I leave in a smidgeon for purposes of comparison, only! But I do cut and paste all of these interpretations into a Word document for ease of reference later (which I then re-copied when the Devil came up again, for example!).

You can find a summary or overview in the italicised paragraph in brackets! lol

8:39 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I thought my "ugly duckling" (re)interpretation of the Page of Cups especially brilliant, if I do say so myself with absolutely no false modesty, and a nice note to end on ;-))

8:41 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Thanks, Claire. Let me know when you get a response from Nathaniel and what it is, OK ?

8:59 am  
Blogger aquaaries said...

Well....I logged in, I'm the partner! Sebi are you having a go at Claire? Well I thought this reading was quite relevant to our circumstances. Even though I am not a card reader but what you say is quite true Claire. So I'll see if I express my interpretation.
Yes I agree the relationship is based on Romance and business. The "Chance" encounter (I always say things are fate) The date you meet on the tram was his mothers birthday. The Three of Cups, is Nathaniel (Abundance! Bring it on!) And there is very much so alot of unfinished Karmic business holding up his life.
The Sun, me yes? I would say I have been the first Ray of light for Nathaniel in a long time. Ten of Swords, calm, yes I am calm, then I think you are saying possibly I cut nose off to spike face for standing up for what I believe in? Which doesn’t go in my favour? Am I right?
Eight of Cups, laziness? Basically coming back to reality in a way and going with the flow and live in the now? Which is what Nathaniel basically tries to do and I used to and he will pull me back to that and tell me to do the same, as that is really the important thing in life.
RE Justice and Vindication, yes I see that very clearly and this is the particular time that "people who have been unjust to him are bring themselves undone" even though I have dwelt on this matter I have said to him "Don't worry, walk on by, as Karma will play its role" Don't waste you energy anymore. (The spider will eat it’s self, people will be seen for what they are in the end, law of nature?) Oozes beauty and potential! Potential in may facets was the main characteristic I saw in Nathaniel when I first meet him beauty in personality and potential to share and give so much experience and knowledge to others and shine for himself.
Page on Coins, yes I do think that, very much. Stone Maiden "Verigo" Female War Warrior! Yes and a Daddies girl and lost, as they have both gone and no there has been no set direction due to circumstances (Little Red Riding Hood) always keep focused and look ahead as it always has to work out. Pure determination.
Page of Cups, very true. Earth of Water yes that is true too. So how did I go reading between the lines?? Probably a few points I may have missed but I think I understand some of the things you are talking about. I’ll see what the Nathaniel thinks tomorrow as he hasn’t read this yet! Regards J

2:30 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

WOW! Thrilled that this reading finally got a response, but, have no fear, aquaaries, it had to do with Nathaniel's chances of meeting a recurring "dream partner", whom he told me and Usch about in the tram, and not about any relationship with any earthly partner... ;-))

5:40 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next