Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mercury retrograde info, for those that need it

http://www.astrologycom.com/mercret.html

As you can see from the above link, Mercury does not find itself retrograde at the moment! ;-))

Tarot reflection on the meaning of Two of Cups for me today:

The Hagall spread is a tool for revealing the path of spiritual growth in difficult situations. The Cat People Tarot, a perfect tool for dreamers and idealists.
Click for DetailsThe card in the middle of the circle represents the core or central issue of the situation. King of Swords:






fire of air. Sometimes he seems just a silly little white chess piece, my masculine other half, sometimes he makes no sense at all, to the rational mind of consensual reality. He can say the most irrational things with a great and solemn air of rationality. Yet there seems method in his madness, he speaks with a tongue of forked lightning from the Tree of Knowledge. His phallic sword seems a withered vestige of its former stiff and splendidly erect self, his little feet (hardly bigger than mine) pigeon-toed in their scuffed and worn comfy slippers. He does not speak as from the heart, sometimes he does not even look at you; sometimes he seems to speak at, or through, you; cognitive psychology would call this poor communication. And yet he channels in order to reflect, as a mirror, this love of mine who lives like the fool of the greater arcana on the hill, inspiring me to get my life in order for the great departures from this common realm of sense and sensibility/accountability; he seals the matrix of endlessness with the resonant tone of attunement as he lays down the levitical law, also a divine right of kings. The power of his mind continues to guide me, inspiring me to lay down my life like a slave at his feet, in the hopes of one fine and fateful day, when he will turn and pat me on the head, saying, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant; enter into my kingdom."
B.E. ...also a sidereal Libran, like Sebi above!
Click for DetailsThe card at the bottom of the circle represents something you did to bring the situation about. Ace of Wands: grandmother tigress. "Tiger, tiger, burning bright / in the forests of the night / What immortal hand or eye /Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?" + "The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction" (William Blake). I dared to speak out with the prophetically inspired voice of wrath, drunk on Blake and the love that led me to Norway. My Dragon-breath shattered the complacency of those who thought I had everything here, when really I felt I had as good as nothing. Let them hear the word of the Kether of fire, even if they have ears, but do not hear. I spoke out, and stepped out, and roared into the skies. Wisdom of the heart, as opposed to mere indoctrinated orthodoxy, seemed on my side! And as I channelled this energy, I felt a power-surge of energy in return, and the "new life" really did begin in Norway, with my beloved (Mike Scott song) ;-))
Click for DetailsThe card at the bottom left of the circle represents your beliefs, impressions, or expectations. King of Pentacles: "Grounded shaman", fire of earth, a royal person as my true self (androgynous silhouette in my Tarot, so it can represent a male or female). My grounding cord plunges deep into the crystal core of Gaia herself (see above), grounding and centering me. My recommended spiritual practice amounts to performing the Qabalistic Middle Pillar ritual on a regular, daily basis, to receive the white light in at the crown of the head, the lavendar at my throat, the yellow at my heart, purple around my loins, and to see the black earth as a small sphere beneath my feet... ADONAI HA ARETZ! LORD OF THE EARTH! (my true mantra). I should take refuge in visualizing pyramid power around me daily, and I do know, with perfect gnosis, that the kundalini fire cannot burn me, if I properly "earth" myself ;-))
Click for DetailsThe card at the bottom right of the circle represents the most likely outcome of the situation given present circumstances. Ace of Cups: Holy Grail, Kether of water - when my angel cup and his star (Leunig) cup meet in the form of one beautiful spider goblet/chalice (given me by my son one Christmas, and truly my most treasured possession) of interconnected, synchronistic, fated relationship, then truly both our cups, our one and only cup, run over; the 2 have become 1, without which you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven, according to the gospel of Thomas. Such a completeness of emotional satisfaction and joy, knowing you have found the missing puzzle-piece that makes sense of it all! It helped that I supplied his cup, and he mine! The beautiful music you then make together equals the music of the spheres, in harmony for once! Note: this leaves very little room for physical sex, one way or the other: the pearl of great price comes at a price!
Click for DetailsThe card at the upper left of the circle represents the spiritual history of the situation the things you've learned. Three of Wands (Virtue): beginning of gnosis, or spiritual insight, like a growing spark in the dark night! And it continues to grow and expand, from the tiny solar-charged seed that you planted in the darkness. And it continues to sprout and expand, my beloved, and it does not help to continually drag the plant up by the roots to see how it grows! Send a letter, email or card to someone who may need the upliftment, and inspiration.
Click for DetailsThe card at the top of the circle represents the spiritual tasks and challenges of the present situation. Nine of Pentacles (Gain): I can't believe how well I feel, in the pink of peak physical condition. Not an ache, not a twinge in any of my bones. Could I have become pregnant, I wonder? I feel as blooming and radiant as I did when pregnant. I feel fully reconciled with my physical body. I am a material girl, living in a material world, and it feels like heaven on earth! Or shall I give birth to a new me, a new goddess, I wonder? If I felt any better, I could represent a danger! If I equated to B.E, I would think the "sex operation" successful at last. Could this represent a foretaste of my afterlife in the "material heaven" he speaks of? How good it seems to walk lightly on Changing Mother, with a spring in my step, a twinkle in my eye and a dimple in my cheek. Smile - it makes them wonder where you come from! If I ate any healthier, I would live longer than a tortoise, perhaps as long as Gaia herself.

Click for DetailsThe card at the upper right of the circle represents the metamorphosis of the spiritual situation, and how your knowledge will evolve. Four of Wands (Completion): the new you - reborn as a new child from the cremated mummy of the old, Osiris slain and risen. Mummified child as womb of the emerging new one, womb as mummy. What immortal mirror-eye dare reflect thy fearful symmetry?
Click for DetailsThe card at the left of the lower line represents the person or qualities that will sustain your spiritual journey. Queen of Cups: mermaid - water of water - I look quite youthful for a mature woman, or so they tell me. Here I find myself in my native element, and everything goes just swimmingly! I haven't had to give up my fish tail to walk, and dance, as on daggers on dry ground, in the foreign elements of air and earth. I feel untouched by pain and tragedy when I dive deep. My best friends seem the dolphins (earth's 2nd most intelligent species, after us), who also hold the secret of ch'i, breath, and how to hold it for up to 1/2 an hour at a time; they have also saved my life in a moment of shamanistic spiritual emergency, by reminding me to breathe! They also laugh and play and communicate with each other all the time, and perhaps the mermaid telepathically with them? You can establish some sort of telepathic link with such species through guided visualization/meditation. And remember not only to breathe, through your pain and crises, but also, like those angels called dolphins, to see life as a game!
Click for DetailsThe card in the middle of the lower line represents the qualities that you express in this circumstance. The Star: epiphany. Journeying Magi, why do you gaze up at the heavens? The planets trace hexagrams and pentagrams, the earth seems no desert, but a lush, lovely oasis/garden/paradise. And yet we keep following this one star, to learn one-pointedness, the pearl of great price? We feel so disillusioned with this life that has torn us apart that we must expect better things, and our reunion, in an afterlife, or next life. Did we come all this way for a birth or a death? (T. S. Eliot). The jewelled treasure-caskets we carry contain all the precious wisdom of the heavens, making each and every one of us a king (gold), a god/dess (frankincense) and a murdered prophet (myrrh). Hint: I wonder if this star we see in the east equates to the archangel Raphael himself, and Mercury in Sagittarius?

Click for DetailsThe card at the right of the lower line represents the person or qualities that will reveal spiritual knowledge. Five of Swords (Defeat):


A man rests upon his sword. His conquest, symbolized by the metal discs on his sleeves, have not been easy. His massive helmet is a burden as well as a protection and the cat head on his collar registers more fierceness than he feels. He does not exalt his conquests or celebrate them. He knows that his subjects or victims, represented by the two panthers, can rise up against him at anytime. The panthers seem tame for now. The frieze of swords in the background suggest the bars of a prison...
...which very much reflects B.E.' s feeling of imprisonment. The panthers = his parents? ;-P

Sword five - Bloodshot eyes, weary, drunk, tired, hungover, wrathful? What has angered this warrior so? All your chainmail, armour and defences have not protected you from wounds and scars, but only proved burdensome. Ah, what "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" we suffer; we have every right to go around permanently pissed-off; the whole world has become our enemy, so all we want to do seems to stalk off in a huff of wounded pride, as the bloodied dust settles on the gore... Thunderous explosions, lightning-flashes, convulsions, seizures in the brain... even murderous headaches. Seeing red through bloodshot eyes. What a bastard! Woe to those who let the sun go down on their wrath, and a pox on the whole poxy shebang! ;-P

3 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

I just left a huge comment on this, but when I changed identity so I could put the comment under my name, I lost it. I will rewrite my comments again soon, as it certainly is a very auspicious reading for you guys. What is the significance of the last card though ? You haven't mentioned what the website says about the card. Notice that Aidan and I got the same card as a resolution in our first reading, and that has since changed to the Death card in the reading you did today, huh ?

Sebi
XXX

3:22 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

PS. Thanks for the information about Mercury not being retrograde. I don't feel that it is today.

Sebi

3:23 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

As you can see, I just edited this post to give more information about the last card...does that answer your question? ;-))

3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next