Tuesday, September 27, 2005

In the absence of today's cyber-Tarot...

The One Card spread is the most concise of all spreads. The Marseilles Tarot, an 18th century creation of obscure origins, the true oracle of the common man?
Click for Details Three of Cups (Abundance): A time of merriment and reflection spent in the company of friends and loved ones. The conclusion of a matter in plenty and perfection. The strength of a diverse community being brought together. May suggest a celebration, festival, anniversary, wedding, baby shower, or other joyous gathering.... like the Gawith BBQ I will attend today!! ;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Rickman said...

Claire, I hope this reading is meant for me also. Feel I need some 'merriment and reflection spent in the company of friends and loved ones.' Had one of my sisters stay with me last night - enjoyable although I think I would prefer to spend time with others. Maybe I'm going to have a baby ...! Now that would be a miracle.
Hope you're well
Christopher

4:58 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

A very nice little reading, and with one of the most beautiful decks. A shame that the picture was in black and white, but then, oh well ...

And it's always nice to see the Three of Cups pop up, isn't it ? Just like Christopher, I hope that the card has some significance for us too. I think that I will go to bed for a nap, and a snuggle with Aidan, and create a 'Three of Cups" reality for myself.

Sebi
XXX

Love,
Sebi

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next