Monday, September 19, 2005

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Tarot: my blog reinvents itself again ;-))


I should re-subtitle this blog A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Tarot since my friend Sebi has given my reading the accolade "Best Tarot Reading in all known universes, and multiverses", lol!

However, as I commented on his blog, that could get a little hard to prove, as no one really knows what goes on in all known multiverses, let alone the unknown ones, except maybe "God", as defined by What the Bleep (the "superposition of all spirits or essences everywhere") or Hermes Trismegistus ("God = the circle whose centre is everywhere and whose circumference nowhere") ;-))

One mystery of the universe, in particular, seems why this post comes up underlined, and I cannot see an underline thing, to remove it, and also why Sebi, for whom I especially intended today's cyber-Tarot reading of the 6 of Pentacles, did not heed it last night: he has turned night into day, and now not so much carpe's the diem, as the nocturne, in the middle of the day! lol

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claire, I hope one day you will still do a reading for me. Today, I feel like sleeping all day myself - but alas work committments and meditation tonight. Home at 8.30
Christopher

12:47 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Consider it done, Christopher...I should have it up by 8:30 ;-))

3:54 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

Good to see that you've done a reading for Christopher. It sounds like he could benefit from one at the moment.

Congratulations on the new title of your blog. I love it. I think it really reflects the focus of your blog, and will definitely attract a lot of interest.

Do you think that the underlining is the bad karma for teasing me that I had "flunked out of science class" for formatting using colour as well as just hyperlinks ?

All the best,
Sebi
XXX

12:43 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

By the way, I had a lovely sleep today, only waking late in the afternoon. Oh, the sweet joy of freedom.

Sebi

12:44 am  
Blogger jordan said...

I really liked the information on your blog about tarot reading I have my own tarot reading exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

3:09 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next