Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dream of the 'magical' night

Dear Claire,

From midnight
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 onwards,
you will know a tide of good fortune.

This river of luck will stay with you
over the next three months…

At midnight exactly, a "magical" event will take place in your life…

Difficult relationship situations will find resolution!

The first manifestations of this period of intense luck have just started.

I am struck by one thing. You are among the people I consider sensitive to "invisible forces". Your unconscious is as if on the same "wavelength" as the energies around you!

It is my opinion that you, Claire, are a medium, and quite a powerful one, but that you are unaware of this.

I am not quite sure how to put this, but I sense that you have an inner suffering. Your sensitive nature did not cope well with the pain that some people made you suffer.

You are a person with a pure heart and I know how difficult it must be for you to bear the incomprehension of others and their mocking attitude at your goodness. (Apparently, I also amount to a "Supra-Celestial", not under the control of natal-astrological destiny or karma; therefore, why should I need her scam-bag of tricks? lol)

I know that your characteristic modesty, Claire prevents you from saying so. You will go to bed as usual and will not need to stay awake until midnight. However, on that special night, you will have wonderful and marvellous dreams…
...I did go to bed as usual, and in my dream, it seemed I had a teaching job again, and Josh had to commute with me, as still a boy; we had to commute every day, a very long way, by train to Werribee. He desperately wanted to go to some school camp in August, and I told him, that, even though we could afford it, he would not get any pocket money until then, as he needed to learn the lesson that you cannot have everything in this life... He looked crestfallen but had to accept. I and another teacher also seemed 'soiled' starting out on this my first day... I woke this morning feeling that I had come back indeed from a very long journey... ;-))

By the way, according to breaking news from the so-called "family" front, I have apparently become great-aunt to a little Krishna (henceforth known as Kris with a K), but why should I care, when last time my beloved niece and fairy god-daughter Cassandra found herself in Melbourne with her Balinese husband, she did not even bother to return my calls, let alone make arrangements to meet up? And why does my so-called "mommie dearest" insist on sending me an olivewood cross from Bethlehem? That made me more angry than anything. I do not insist on sending her pentacles... I ended up giving the cross to John, saying that even if it amounted to a curse for me, it might represent a blessing to him ;-P

9 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Wow, Claire ! I can't wait to study this one with you. There's so much to talk about here.

Also, I commented on a comment that you added to my blog. I copy it here for you.

Claire,

Hi ! Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you liked the pic of Santorini that I put on Aidan's desktop. Did you notice, if you click on it to enlarge it, that the icons tell a story in terms of how they are placed on the photo ?

As for the new facility offered by Blogger, I believe it makes things a lot easier as it is a one-stop shop. I don't believe there would be any difference in quality. As I have joined up for the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Programme, and used their Remote Assistance, I can now access upgrades and am seeing that there is in fact some remote assistance even when we are not expecting it. Either that or Zarathustra is giving us some remote assistance. It has always been my desire to work for the "Interdimensional Transcommunication Team", so I occasionally don't know whom I can attribute what is happening on my PC. We have the webcam and the mike contintually plugged in. In any case, I know that once you are familiar with something , that you are loath to change to something else and learn something new, but the 'upload pic' button on the blogger "Create a Post" window is really easy and practical to use. Please note though that the pics are always posted to the top of the text, so that you have to cut and paste them and pay attention to saving the format of the text if it is important.

I look forward to checking out the Gawith Villa blog to see what you have uploaded, and will blogroll it too. I have also consulted the Tarot Reading that you did for Tony and me about a week ago. The reason I have not yet commented on it is not, I assure you, through lack of interest. I was simply a little overawed by several things mentioned in the reading, and thought that they deserved more contemplation before I commented on them. I have also had some personal issues to resolve in terms of defining what form my relationship with Tony shoul take. He is a very dear friend, and an extremely talented artist, whom I feel honoured to know and to work with. We are continuing our collaboration on his website, and I am hoping to ask him to do a painting of Aidan for Aidan's birthday, which is Wednesday 14th September. As such, I will have a look at the reading again, and leave the first of my comments after having spent a few days absorbing the information. I am also glad to report that the "Astrolife" service on 'Network 3' is now also offering a tarot reading service, and I will download one to my blog as soon as I am able.

Thanks, and keep blogging !
Love,
Sebi

3:54 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

But you still haven't commented on my Tarot reading re you and Tony yet? Or just not interested? Crossing to your blog now... ;-))

7:12 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Please check it before it gets swallowed up into the archives, not to mention my own Tarot re me and John!! ;-P

7:14 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I tried clicking on the Santorini pic to enlarge it: it didn't work! ;-P

7:20 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

"I am hoping to ask him to do a painting of Aidan for Aidan's birthday"...You really think that a good idea? ;-P

7:22 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire

An Update from the Future
( Playful reference to the 'Deus Ex Machina' form of story narratiion )

After this rather unusual 'Titled Comment, I can tell you that Tony is more than halfway through his painting of Aidan. We had a wonderful day at his place a few day's ago, and are planning to go there today to hekp Tony with his website, which I am doing for him in exchange for the painting of Aidan.

Claire, I had my first experience on the videophone a few days ago. It was absolutely amazing ! I can't wait till you experience it. It is an experience you would only understand once you have done it. Yesterday I tried to 'videocall' Tony, but as he was busy, I was offered the option of leaving him a video-message, which I did with relish. Suddenly I was directing and starring in my own little film which was about to be whisked through the ethers to the audience of my choice. For some reason, this reminds me of someone channeling galactic energy. I think what I am trying to say here is that as technology offers us more possibilitis of interacting with the world, so our minds and consciousness develops accordingly.

Anyway, I'm off to read the next entry in your blog. I am interested to see which steps I have to take to get to the next post, so if I forget which post I was commenting on, I won't know which one to read next. I want to read the tarot reading you wrote for Aidan and me. And so the first step is the "Login and Publish" button

6:46 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Today's cyber-Tarot seems strangely apt: "Eight of Swords (Interference): Emotional disaster. Loss of a beloved person or a valued situation. A sadness that creates a new strength and resolve..." Friday fish and chips meetup cancelled due to lack of interest? :-((

7:26 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

I see you haven't made any blog entries for a while. I have however seen your extensive comments on my blog, which I thank you for. I have replied accordingly, and I shall provide you with a list of the relevant links so that you don't have to go searching for them if you don't want to. And I have not yet read the tarot reading that you did for you and John, which I will do as soon as I return from Art Class.

Friday's fish and chips was not cancelled due to lack of interest. As I said, I have been working really hard on Tony's blog in exchange for a painting that he is doing of Aidan for Aidan's birthday. Whatever gave you the impression that I lacked interest ?

By the way, there might have been something in that prediction of a tide of good fortune. Is it supposed to continue forever though ? Let's hope so.

Sebi

PS. See you in an hour or so at the "Mixed Media Art Class"

9:50 am  
Blogger Jessy said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about tarot reading these days. I have just started my Latest tarot reading news blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

7:15 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next