Friday, September 23, 2005

3 of Pentacles


disk three: In the cold, pharisaical so-called "chapel of love", the 'words of wisdom' of Marilyn Manson ring in my ears as the coins clatter coldly on the collection-plates: "this isn't god". You cannot serve both God and Mammon, hypocrites! Hence, as I shun the chapel of Mammon, may my heart not turn into a chilled chapel but a torrid temple this winter, I pray! May my righteousness, not to mention kindness, truly exceed that of the scribes and pharisees, and may I put them all to shame by the way I walk my talk, in galactic integrity! Three little coins in a fountain - such seem your mistaken little theological, calculating, wish-fulfilling suppositions about God and Trinity, and you cannot buy that with money, at any price, cheap or dear...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Interesting and enigmatic. Was this written for the occasion, or is it one of your recent writings ? I suspect I know who you are referring to when you mention both God and Mammon.

10:20 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I WROTE NONE OF THIS RECENTLY, BUT ALL IN MY OLD DIARY WHICH I WROTE IN NORWAY ON COMPLETION OF MY TAROT...I SHOWED IT TO YOU YESTERDAY!!! ;-P

"God and Mammon" amounts to a direct Biblical reference; I had no one specific in mind with this card, nor do I now, so I have no idea to whom you refer; it seems a general quasi-Biblical rant against the coldness of commercialized, fundamentalist Christianity, and one of the few Pentacles card in which money represents an issue, imho! ;-P

"Three coins in a fountain" => "going back to Rome", or the Roman Catholic church... the very idea of which now seems more of a curse than a blessing to me! ;-P

9:26 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire,

If we are all connected, isn't it creating separation to judge Mammon ?

I enjoyed reading your prayer again, and appreciated it more as such. What a wonderful idea to include a prayer of some sort with each of the tarot cards that someone gets. I will adopt that approach myself and let you know about the results, no doubt.

As for Ramtha, I don't think you have seen the DVD yet, have you ? Perhaps we should organise our own "What the Bleep .. ?" study group, don't you think ? You could be our International Liaison Officer, with your connections to Jennifer and Ansur's blogs, and their study group. Have you sent both of them a copy of this post ? I suggest you do.

By the way, what is galactic integrity ? I would be very interested in your explaining this.

Love,
Sebi

3:39 am  
Blogger Jenny McIlwain said...

I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this. psychic vibes phone number

8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next