Friday, August 12, 2005

Dreams

Omg, two nights ago I dreamt my son and my mum both approached me, and my only regret seemed receiving my mum with as open arms as my son ;-p
But right after this, I dreamt, first, that I cared for Bjorn Erik as a kind of Gawith Villa client, and cycling around with him, I went over a cliff and then had to cling on for dear life, not to fall down a precipice... Then I saw, semi-lucidly, one of the clients at Gawith Villa, with her leg up on a table, like a ballerina at the bar; I told her to put it down, and then did a double take (this seems the semi-lucid part) and thought, hang on, if she can do that, it seems a miracle! Hence, expecting miracles this week ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next