Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yellow Rhythmic Seed ;-))

Had a very strange dream about Sebi last night, in that he seemed strangely excited about a project (multimedia?) he wanted us to collaborate on, but would not tell me any details; when I noticed he wore a spider "slave-bracelet", like my bat one, and like the spider-bracelet I had in Norway, I immediately begged him to swap...

BTW, I think I can guess who today's Chevalier de Batons in today's cyber-Tarot is: an exciting new email and chat acquaintance, in the Cirque du Soleil, whose "fire" pic I just set as my wallpaper... ;-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

OK - so this post is a real teaser. First of all, what do you make of the dream about me ? I suppose there is no way to tell whether the dream is prophetic without hindsight, is there ?

And are you going to reveal anything about your new e-mail and chat acquaintance, or will I have to wait till we see each other ?

And am I correct in understanding that your new acquaintance is actually in the "Cirque du Soleil" ? Please explain ...

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next