Sunday, June 05, 2005

Red Magnetic Skywalker: happy galactic anniversary, Sebi!


A princely man wearing the hood of the Sphinx. He wears the beard of the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, and a hawk protects him. He carries a drawn sword, and he wears waxing and waning moons upon his shoulders. The wheel of the chariot below him seems like the rays of the sun, with a jewel at its center. He represents conquest on all planes; in the mind, in science, and in progress.
Posted by Hello Victory!! This seems to reflect the bind-rune of victory I used in my spellworking this morning...tomorrow will tell... Interesting that Egyptian imagery comes up, cos I also invoked Thoth, the moon-god of wisdom
and consumed a sweetie in his name: how sweet it all looks! As part of my astral magick visualization, I also visualized a jewelled spider, as guardian of the centre, "within", connected via her web to all the other guardians. Hawk reminds me to remain vigilant and observant, stay on my toes ;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Sounds like some spell-work has been afoot. Who have you been doing a binding spell on ? I hope that Thoth lent his wisdom to your magic. I'm looking forward to catching up on your gossip.

8:40 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Nobody: job-magick ;-))

11:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next