Sunday, May 01, 2005

White Overtone Mirror/Knife ;-))

While looking for the transcript of an ABC news story this morning, about a Brazilian wandering spider (wandering indeed!) that found its way into Britain in a box of bananas, and bit the cook of a hospital twice on the hand before 'wandering' (they threw it) out to its death in the unaccustomed cold, I also found a more heart-warming news story about the rediscovery of an ivory-billed woodpecker, thought to be extinct, called the "Lord God" woodpecker, because of cries of "Lord God, what a woodpecker!" elicited in orthnologists when sighting it... but unfortunately I lost the link when crossing to my blog page, so if interested, you will have to look for itself at www.abc.net.au/news ;-P

Dream fragment last night seemed just about hyperlinking something in blue, so this, the second in a series of "three colours red, blue, and", 'broke' it...If tomorrow's colour turns out white, that seems OK, to kick off the month of the White Spectral Serpent, and don't worry, Sebi, La Senora Muerte's boa, already on my altar for Samhain, seems focal point and centrepiece enough ;-))

Celebrating Samhain (Halloween) last night also seemed very appropriate as once again, around this time, we have had a death in the rooming house in which I find myself a tenant; the first was Mick, back in Elsternwick a couple of years ago, then Claire who suicided in this room just before I moved in, and now Jim Collins in room 9, whom I did not even know (I did not even know the location of room 9). Samhain seems truly the feast of the crone, because the older you get, the more you seem to know, or have other people tell you about, dead rather than living ones. And my Tarot has returned, and highlights this "feast of the dead" as a joyful celebration for both the living and the dead (3 of Cups) ;-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Very perceptive of you to relate the dream of hyperlinking something "blue" to the dream you had the previous evening. I look forward to the next colourful installment.

Glad to see that there are not representations of snkaes on your altar. And I also welcome the return of the tarot feature in your blog.

It was sad to hear about the guy who lived in your rooming house, but I guess that if you didn't know him, it won't affect you as much.

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next