Friday, May 20, 2005

Red Spectral Earth

In my dream, it seems some religious (Catholic?) organisation has taken over Gawith Villa, and an Easter or Palm Sunday procession winds slowly through the building from the room they have set up as a chapel....I see client # 1 there, looking mostly unimpressed, but for the huge, brand-new, white plastic rosary beads around her neck... And in my own hands I find once again the St Michael's chaplet of the angels [that I thought lost on Fitzroy St a while ago]... I also see Josh there, as a toddler, looking surprised.....
Comments: maybe the fact that I continue to invoke the orders of angels, even without the beads, has forged an 'astral copy', as seen here; and maybe this dream also reflects the fact that the one organisation to seek me out from Infoxchange so far, seems a Catholic one (St John of God Services), mostly because of my 'art therapy' work at Gawith Villa ;-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

You can take the girl out of the church, but you can't take the church out of the girl, huh ?

Any news about your job offer yet ? Please keep us posted.

10:20 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next