Monday, May 02, 2005

Ragnarok for Collingwood?

Now I feel pretty sure that no god exists who can help Collingwood, not even Camazotz, to help them charge "like bats out of hell", or maybe a kind of Ragnarok has eclipsed all gods?
Dream fragment: Sebi and I trying to open a vacuum-sealed pack of chocolate (more for Sebi's sake than mine, because I do not have such a sweet tooth as he, and do not enjoy the thought of morning feasts of chocolate nearly as much), and then somehow this picture, which I shall now google...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Funnily enough, while you were having dreams about chocolate, I was having dreams about two of my teeth falling out.

And what happened to the concept of meritocracy in football ?

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next