Sunday, May 08, 2005


Omg, not too sure what this card from the William Blake Tarot equates to in the standard Tarot, but it seems pretty spooky, given that in Norway I consecrated the sleeping alcove as a space to also dream such "Jacob's ladder" dreams, i.e. dreams of a ladder reaching from earth to heaven, with angels ascending and descending it... Maybe I have somehow invoked the presence of William Blake into my life as overhanging shade, or mentor (spirit-guide)? And I never knew that Catherine Blake's middle name was "Sophia": also quite spooky, in its way... ;-)) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

I wonder how long it will be before another William Blake card comes up and under what circumstances. I hope you've got the problem with the CD fixed now that things between you and Bjorn-Eric seem to have been resolved.

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next