Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Funk Off!


Believe it or not, these hot Italian guys blowing their horns seem really hot, and all happening as part of the Melbourne Jazz Festival......I copped a (very close, and therefore privileged) earful in Chapel St this arvo, returning from my "job interview", and boy, did it bring a blast, as only a full-on, brass, all-dancing ensemble can, to our otherwise drab little Chapel St lives.....Dare I say quietly, it also seemed a good omen, a kind of ta da! (as only brass can do) on my "job interview"....Catch 'em live at Federation Square from 1:30 on the weekend, go on, do yourselves a favor, all you love hot Italian guys and hot, hot, funky jazz! ;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Thanks for the tip, and the groovy tip. I'll keep it in mind. And please let me know more about the job interview and how you think you went. What was the job ?

10:00 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

At the Job Network itself: admin. assistant (basically, boring computer-related stuff 2 days a week, with occasional reception relief, which seems like more fun! That gave me a scanning job for you, btw...will show you tomorrow! And at least it keeps my Gawith Villa counselling free ;-)) ) They will get back to me some time next week.....what did you go for?

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next