Thursday, May 26, 2005

dictionary.com has gone mad ;-P

I hereby register my protest at dictionary.com, that accepted "ser", when it subsequently found no entry, and "awa", for which I found any number of acronyms, mostly American, including the Alabama Waterfowl Association, and even one German acronym? And one dickhead who thought "brens" meant a fruit, and needed no dictionary, did not know it turned up "burns" (OE) and a submachine gun; do so-called 'people' now use literati cheats I don't (want to) know about? *blows a big raspberry at dictionary.com, and all who think they need no dictionary* ;-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

You are very serious about this Literati thing, aren't you ? It sounds much too mentally taxing for me.

8:26 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next