Friday, May 13, 2005

Australia's most haunted house

http://www.montecristo.com.au/

Go on, take a virtual tour, I dare you! ;-))

Pity you didn't find it more interesting (I did); maybe you needed to have seen the segment on Getaway that got me interested (channel-surfing after Inspector Rex ;-)) ). The story (on the TV show, although I can't find it on the website) about the intellectually disabled guy chained up for years, on a long chain that would only let him wander about 20 feet inside and out, particularly appalled me; no wonder, like elephants similarly treated, he apparently turned violent. As a counsellor to the intellectually disabled, I felt particularly outraged at this. And also they did not give you much room to write comments in their guestbook, so I have to write it here! ;-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Now that's an offer I couldn't refuse !

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next