Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Today's Tarot (and the newest addition to the blogosphere)

Today's Tarot, my first from my much-beloved Voodoo Tarot of New Orleans: "Damballah La Flambeau (Ace of Wands): The seed of a new venture - perhaps as yet unseen. An opportunity to be met with boldness, vigor, and enthusiasm. The herald of birth, invention, or entrepreneurship. An innate and primal force released. May suggest a surge of vitality, creativity, or fertility that can set things in motion" - could this in fact eerily and uncannily prophesy the newest addition to the blogosphere, which I helped to midwife to birth tonight, Craig's house, at craigshouse.blogspot.com? It seems but a baby blog at the moment, but I feel certain that the raw, unleashed power that brought it to birth shall cause it to grow into great blog things! (And I feel as proud of my contribution in my "midwife" role, helping it see the light of day, as I did in my role of facilitating art therapist). Woo hoo! I feel like passing around cigars to everybody! *goes off maudlinly singing, Blog, and the world blogs with you (Craig's new theme song)*;-))

7 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Ask Craig if you can be nominated Fairy Godmother to his blog.

7:56 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Good q! You ask him: I prefer to call it "midwife" ;-))

8:28 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:28 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Hey, who removed this comment? It wasn't me! lol

12:47 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Or was it? lol

12:48 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Yikes, maybe Craig did post a comment, and regretted it! ;-P

7:08 pm  
Anonymous Gordon Eisert said...

Mmm... so what?

3:29 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next