Thursday, April 21, 2005

A toast to the "inner Rosa Parkes" in us all!


A toast to the "inner Rosa Parkes" in us all! Posted by Hello I find it so inspiring when someone decides, not violently or aggressively, but quietly and calmly, to stand up for themselves and not take any more "shit": it seems the essence of true empowerment, to externalise in realistic and appropriate ways, as opposed to internalizing, and feeling you don't deserve any better. And I don't even mind getting this song stuck in my brain (as Davo reckons, "How come I can get songs stuck in my brain, but not my iPod?"), because I reckon that beginning today under the aegis of Athena/Medusa may have had something to do with it. This seems what such "virgin warrior goddesses" truly represent, deep down! "Freedom", in the sense of that freedom, which even Americans still have to 'fight' for and win, to make their own ;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Viva la revolucion !

7:19 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

;-))

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next