Saturday, April 30, 2005

Red Self-Existing Earth (dream fragments)

Interesting, given the galactic signature of today, that in my dream I find myself painting Literati in pictures, and the word "scarlet" in particular, with a sensation of synaesthetic delight; last thing I remember, with extreme hypnagogic vividness on waking, walking along a street and my mum surprising me by pulling up, looking very suntanned for some reason, in her car. Dominant emotion: fear, swiftly followed by loathing, and an impulse to flee.
Interesting synchronicity in that Wire in the Blood episode was called "Synchronicity", one of the keywords for today ;-))

4 Comments:

Blogger asgif666 said...

Why can I not see my daily Tarot? ;-((

9:05 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

I like the word 'scarlet' in your Literati game. Interesting that you were painting it. Maybe the dream is prophetic and will help you to win a big game, or do you think that the word has another meaning, other than the obvious one ?

And why can't I see your daily tarot either ? Maybe it has gone to the same place as my mini-poll !

9:11 am  
Blogger Trog said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea horse racing gift

9:39 pm  
Anonymous Samuel Steever said...

Keep Blogging!

5:09 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next