Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"Norwegian" wood?


omg, this might be snow melting in Austria, by Brita Lomba in South Africa, but it makes me so homesick for my little lake in Norway! :-(( Posted by Hello

http://southernimages.my-expressions.com/

She tells me in email that she actually has Norwegian origins, and might have seen this through a Norwegian eye....how much cool can a koala bear? Spooky synchronicity; "Norwegian Wood" on Spicks and Specks as we speak?!
So cool to have the first visitor pin in my guest map on the southernmost tip of Africa ;-))

4 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Spooky indeed !

10:10 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Now you get it! lol

10:12 pm  
Blogger Craig at home said...

It's not spooky at all, it's quite beautiful. It reminds me of a jigsaw image.

3:35 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I meant the synchronicity as spooky, Craig, not the image! ;-))

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next