Thursday, April 21, 2005

Introducing and showcasing George, another Wyrdling

Can you find the dragon?

It seems a shame George's paintings languish in the vaults of wyrd_crossings, so here I dust them off, with his permission, and let them see the light of day again ;-))

In George's own words: "Somebody bought that painting when it was hanging on the wall of my home. I'm still sorry I sold it. The priest with the sword that took 1st place in a Star Trek convention, category horror and the "Druid Tree" that took 2nd, same category. That was 1979."

I will let you solve the mystery of which paintings he refers too! ;-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Interesting - as well as inspiring. I am thinking of doing a 6 week mixed media art class. Tell George that I like his stuff, and congratulations on winning the prizes !

10:48 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next