Thursday, April 14, 2005

Diwali (Festival of lights), crescent moon


We need a little Diwali (Festival of Lights) right this very minute, we need a little Diwali now...Goddess Lakshmi, come to visit us! Posted by Hello

Omg, this picture sparkled in its original bitmap format; it doesn't sparkle any more since I had to change it to jpeg to upload it, but what the hey? When I saw that today's Tarot turned out to be the (dreaded) 9 of Swords (beware clinical depression, with suicidal tendencies?), I felt that I do, at least, need a little Diwali, right this very minute... Hopefully the Goddess will bring some light to my darkened soul ;-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Fiat Lux !

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next