Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The bad news...as in what really gives me the shits?

Just yesterday a formal filing for divorce (on grounds of separation) came in from Bjorn Erik, mostly drawn up by his parents (he just signed one bit): I have no idea whether this idea really came from him, or whether they talked him into it, catching him in a moment of weakness, and I have 3 weeks to reply (from the 7th of April, date of letter). Of course, if I do not reply, I presume things will just take their course anyway. I thought 3 weeks meant I had 3 weeks to write quickly to Bjorn Erik and get an answer back before finally deciding, but that seems not an option... They also posted it on my birthday: nice way of saying "happy birthday", eh? But then our timing always had an element of the uncanny, as when they hospitalized him one day before our first anniversary, and deported him from here one day before my birthday (2000)... Oh, well, even if they dissolve the legal relationship, they cannot take his name away from me; I will remain a Pedersen till I die, still dreaming of Norway as "home", and the love will remain, regardless :-((
The good news? I seem still under consideration for the shortlisting for the school counsellor job :-))

4 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

At least it seems that you are keeping a positive outlook and looking on the bright side. I'm also really glad to hear that you've been shortlisted for the school counsellor's job. Good luck. (Lots of visualisation might increase your chances)

8:54 am  
Blogger Craig at home said...

You are truly showing Decency and class in the face of adversity... you can surely hold your head high.... Good luck with the Counsellor job.

9:21 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Thanks, Craig! ;-))

10:09 pm  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

How come I didn't get a 'thanks' for wishing you good luck for the school counsellor's job, and only Craig did ?

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next