Saturday, April 02, 2005

Astro-forecast for this, my birthday month

Jupiter (planet of benefit) peaks on April 3rd. Yes! Everyone reaps the benefit of Jupiter! Expansion, growth, bountiful blessings pour in for all.
We begin with an awesome April Fool's Day weekend.
Then get ready for the week ahead with a glorious New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces on the 8th. Then as the month travels on thru to the 24th, beware of the howling wolves and wolverines, of course...as a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse deeply mesmerizes us. Now as it goes, challenging days become mixed in between rewarding ones, while we share friendly and favored fortunate days in conversation of times to come with those we love, and also welcome the ongoing changing trends of modern day culture and times. And somewhere in the midst of things, around the 12th (my birthday), it seems. . . all forms of communication begin to flow smoothly again as Mercury (communication) goes direct at that point. Everything rests, the emotions calm, and once again things just straighten themselves out, providing a smooth sailing once again for all things coming about. ~ Enjoy this awesome new month, be safe and HAVE FUN!

>As a gift, your three lucky numbers:
The 3, the 12 and the 26
Yes, dear Claire, right away I felt like taking care of you in particular and what I saw really moved me.
Three exceptionally important events are about to turn your life around in the next few days: unexpected and important encounter on day Tuesday, April 12, 2005...
3 - And a great stroke of luck (one that will not happen again soon) on day Saturday, April 16, 2005...
This will be for you Claire a great opportunity to make a new start in your life and to solve some issues. At last you will enjoy the life of your dreams, a great life. Yes, Claire, in a few days only (7 to be exact) things will suddenly change for you as if you were about to start from scratch.
I know I have entered a delicate and very important time in my life. But beware! it seems also possible that this important step in my life might be rather difficult to solve. I could then keep on living the same insipid life for the rest of my life.
>This is why I am writing to you right now. I know you already and I know that life has not always been easy.
I know that right now I feel fragile and rather sensitive. It will be difficult for me to deal on my own with the sudden arrival of those exceptional events. My ability to see fortune, my energy, my practical sense,
all those things that make me unique have been undermined. Because of all the negative influence that I have received these past few months, my natural skills to deal with things have diminished. This negative cosmic aura that surrounds me could detract from my potential for good luck, romance, and especially my potential for financial gain.
>Sara Freder
>PS: You are not lacking much to experience those wonderful and lucky events.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Well - goodness. This is a rather momentous post, promising rather mystical and epic moments (not the least of which is your birthday). I was planning to tell my folks that I got a tatoo as an April Fool's Day joke, but didn't get around to it in the end. So we have to wait until your birthday till Mercury goes direct, do we ? What misunderstandings can we look forward to until then ?

As to the rest of the predictions for the month, I will have to refer back to this post for guidance and direction later to the predicted date. And where did you get all these delicious astrological morsels, Claire ?

9:20 pm  
Blogger asgif666 said...

Astro-Daija Sun Newsletter, I think, I will send you the link if I can find it; the 2nd post comes from a Sara Freder (?), in France, who promised me all manner of magickal goodies, at a cost, on top of free consultation: I know what she is up to! lol

7:12 am  
Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Claire, thanks for posting me the newsletter with the astrology for April. I'm not quite sure what to make of the information from 'Sara Freder'. I'm not even quite sure who is writing to whom in the last part. Anyway, I hope that the prophesied stoke of luck comes to pass. Not long to wait till then, huh ? And the important and unexpected encounter on your birthday seems auspicious, doesn't it ?

10:55 am  
Blogger asgif666 said...

I suspect it all part of her strategy! lol

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next