Thursday, March 31, 2005


Mayan moon goddess, Ix Chel; all due credits to http://cedarmesa.blogspot.com/ Posted by Hello No, but, seriously, folks, I love this Native American blog, and its links warrant checking out further: with an extraordinary number of Meso-American power animals (and past lives?), I can hardly fail to do otherwise... First you find yourself in the stillness of the South Western desert (one main area of the US I would love to visit!) with its sublimely mystic adobe constructions, then you find an image of the above Moon Goddess Ix Chel sitting on a crescent moon, cuddling, of all things, a rabbit... I cannot praise this blog highly enough, and will definitely be adding it to my blogrolling favs! Listen to some beautiful Native American music here http://cedarmesa.com/newfire/heart_of_the_sky.html the closest I can yet come to audioblogging! ;-))

And last but not least, the link to Crowley's Green Goddess: scroll down, if you dare! http://www.oxygenee.com/absintheFAQ3.html

5 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

I love the new title for your blog, although you're opening a can of worms by putting 'cronopios' at the end of it !

I'll get back to the link to Crowley's piece. Thanks for posting it.

8:56 am  
Blogger jon said...

living horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your living horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to living horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

4:20 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World Vacations

2:09 pm  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about health care job indiana
. It pretty much covers health care job indiana
related stuff.

4:01 pm  
Blogger Trog said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea horse racing ireland

10:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hermgirl's Tarot Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next